September 22, 2007

clean slate: september 21 2007, 3:21 pm


I desire to do Your will, O my God;
Your law is within my heart.
-- Psalm 40:8

dear God,

i don't know if it's satan who planted this idea in my head (...or You...)
but the point is godly
i should let You decide.
not tell You my plans and ask You to bless them.
isn't that what i don't like about those who don't like Josh Harris, and the Ludys?

Not my will but Yours be done.
Not my will but Yours be done.
Not my will
Let Yours be done.

Lord,
i give You
my PhD plans
my postdoc plans
my hubby/bf/marriage plans

i give You back my life, a clean slate

as a Godservant
my ultimate dream is to serve You
and to endeavor for Your plans to come to pass
Your kingdom to come
and Your will to be done
amen, and amen.
=)


And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying,
"My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me;
nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will."

-- Matthew 26:39


Teach me to do Your will,
for You are my God!
Let Your good Spirit lead me
on level ground!
-- Psalm 143:10


For I have come down from heaven,
not to do My own will
but the will of Him who sent Me.
-- John 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment