September 21, 2007

autumn rains :)


"Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given you the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before.” - Joel 2:23


The Biblegateway Verse of the Day could not have been more timely. :)

Right now i am in autumn...a little wiser, a little more sober...a little more somber?

But aware of God's goodness and grace, now more than ever.

For God not only tolerated my awful shameful ways, but lifted me up so i can really, truly be free. At the cost of His own life.

He has sent me abundant showers. Last night, as the waters poured down from the heavens, my heart was pouring out towards His.


"Once again i thank You,
Once again i pour out my life..."
--- Once Again, by Fusebox


i am glad, and i rejoice in the LORD my God.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment