February 19, 2006

not an angel yet -- on PURITY

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
Matthew 22:30

last time i checked, i was still a human being.

and FAR from being a heavenly creature.

what a comfort His Word is =) check these out (i googled "Bible purity" and was totally encouraged by God's Word as applied to my situation :) in the following sites) :
as a friend once exhorted me, that's EXACTLY why we need God -- we can't do it (be pure and stay pure) from our own efforts.

God is good. =)

Away from me, satan. i'm practicing purity through His strength, not mine. victory is assured.

i'm not an angel, and far from perfect. But I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

yay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment