May 3, 2012

When you find that love ^_^



Reposting from my grade school (!) classmate Renee:

It's been three years since we first said "I do." So far, here's what I've learned: romance is a flame that blazes and then burns out, but love is a river that runs quiet and deep. It approaches obstacles and doesn't flinch. It flows around, underneath and through, and when there's no other way, it makes canyons out of mountains to get to the ocean. And this is how you know you've found love; it looks you in the eye and sees all that you are, and doesn't flinch. It challenges you to be a better person, not for its own selfish gain but for your own, and for all whose lives touch yours. It finds a way through everything, and it knows no difficulty too great, no wound too deep, no pride too high to find its way back to you. When you find that love, you say "I do," and you keep saying "I do" every single day, for as long as you both shall live.

Happy anniversary,
Ray Maranan, my husband, best friend and partner in everything. It's been so much fun being married to you, but the greatest joy has been to know that no matter where I am in life or how far I drift to find my dreams, I can find, flow or fight my way back to you and know that you will always do the same for me. Here's to a lifetime of finding ourselves and finding each other. ♥


(Awww. :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment