December 31, 2011

Songs for the New Year :)

I've been enjoying listening to these songs (thank you Mellow 94.7) and just realized they're quite appropriate as we welcome the new year. One talks of letting go of the regrets and hate of the past, while the other compels us to keep moving toward our dreams.


Let's. :) 


1.Shake It Out by Florence + the Machine 

I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart

I'm ready to suffer and I'm ready to hope
It's always darkest before the dawn

It's hard to dance
With a devil on your back
So shake him off




2. Paradise by Coldplay 

In the night, the stormy night, she'll close her eyes
In the night, the stormy night, away she'd fly

Dream of Paradise
I know the sun must set to rise

No comments:

Post a Comment