August 27, 2007

what do i know?

I dedicate these next two songs to the One source of all Love and Truth :)


WONDERFUL WORLD
(the wonderful version by Art Garfunkel, Paul Simon and James Taylor here)


Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love You
And I know that if You love me too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with You
What a wonderful world this would be

Now I don't claim, to be an A-student
But I'm trying to be
For maybe by being an A-student, baby
I could win Your love for me

Don't know much about the Middle Ages
Looked at the pictures and I turned the pages
Don't know nothing 'bout no rise and fall
Don't know nothing 'bout nothing at all
It's you that I've been thinking of
And if I could only win Your love
What a wonderful world this would be

==================================================

TO LOVE SOMEBODY
by The Bee Gees


There's a light
A certain kind of light
That never shone on me
I want my life to be lived with You
Lived with You
There's a way everybody say
To do each and every little thing
But what does it bring
If I ain't got You, ain't got faith
You don't know what it's like, baby
You don't know what it's like

To love somebody
To love somebody
The way I love You

In my brain
I see your face again
I know my frame of mind
You ain't got to be so blind
And I'm blind, so, so, so very blind
I'm a man, can't You see
What I am
I live and breathe for You
But what good does it do
If I ain't got You, ain't got faith

No comments:

Post a Comment