July 24, 2007

celebrating YOU :)




dear Father, help me to just worship and honor You.


i am happy that Jesus is my friend, that i can communicate with You anytime *i* wanted to...

but help me worship You


as my God and King.


help me serve You

according to *
Your* purposes

the major Will


the tiniest details


i submit to You



---& AND THAT INCLUDES MY LOVE LIFE.

=)


no more claims.


no more plans.

(of my own)


let Your will be done, Lord.

in my life as it is in heaven.

let Your Kingdom come

save us all, my God and King.



Lord, You have said


that neither death nor life


not angels nor demons


NOTHING


can separate us from Your love


i marvel...and yet i cannot fully comprehend


and i thank You that it is true

that i do not live in a world of worthless accident.

that i can be good and do good


ONLY because i put my complete trust in the good God.



Lord, i thank You for my life


for my 25 years of existence

for Your 25 years of being good, wonderful, great to me

thank You for a promised eternity that is far greater, way better, utterly richer than what i have experienced so far


thank You for always extending Your hand


even as i jumped wholeheartedly into sin, darkness and despair


thank You for graciously letting me decide for myself


yet never letting me go


so that when the time came


when i can't handle things anymore


You were there to break my fall.



i praise You God,

because there is nothing else that i can do


and on this, my day of birth,

there is nothing i can do but celebrate YOU.


thank You so much. i love You.



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment