September 17, 2006

twenty-three =)

(all from that well-known psalm. =) baa =) )


  • The LORD is my shepherd. (baby baaaa!)
  • He restores my soul. =)
  • I shall not want. (nothing else to need or ask for =) )
  • He makes me lie down in green pastures. (makes: God places me in such circumstances; it's not my doing!....green: abundant)
  • He leads me beside still waters. (peace-filled)
  • He leads me in right paths.
  • Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. =) (the only thing that matters =) )
  • Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. =) (i needed outside help for this one: the rod and staff are not there to hurt me but to protect me from those who would harm me. so that's why it's comforting!...)
  • My cup overflows. =) (not just full, but overflowing!)
  • You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. =) (not just preparing for me, but enabling me to overcome! yeah!)
  • You anoint my head with oil. (God Himself will promote me =) yay =) )
  • Surely goodness and mercy and steadfast love shall follow me all the days of my life. (it's definite; it's lifelong...and beyond.)
  • I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. (Amen =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment