January 19, 2006

ok na (talaga) :)

such a general, assuming/presuming statement :)
but i will make it anyway:
ok na. :)
Lord, thank You for giving me Your comfort. You didn't try to change everything according to how i would have wanted them to be; You didn't suddenly surprise me, saying 'it was a joke'...but You gave me Your strength.
yup. exactly what my friend said too. "God, give us Your strength." We really need it.
"You do not want to leave too, do you?" Jesus asked the Twelve.
Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God."
(John 6:67-69)
even now i have to admit that it's good (in the long run!) that things don't always go my way. how can i learn fortitude if i don't learn how to endure the bad days? how can i grow in faith if i didn't need to ask Your strength to face each trial?
thank You for reminding me that You really are there.
and that along with the character i would develop in the long run, Your blessings (and rewards for sticking it out) would also be there, in the long run.
help me endure just a little bit longer :)
p.s. on that same note, please help me through my thesis :) (seems like these things always happen during thesis time!) but Your track record of 1-0 (1 victory during BS Physics thesis; 0 loss) as well as in countless other matters in my life (well, especially in heart matters!!!) is more than enough to help me through this one thing...
p.p.s. God, You really have a strange way of answering prayers! now i can watch x-men na :D and surf and read on them :) whee! (there's a good side to all of this, even in the short term!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment