March 26, 2007

my life song's refrain :)

physics is not bad.
it's just that it's not* God's chosen career for me.
i thought it was.
boy, was i wrong.
but through what i've experienced here i've borne witness to God's grandness of vision and His goodness of heart.

my ex-boyfriend is not bad.
it's just that he's not God's chosen husband for me.
i thought he was.
boy, was i wrong.
but through what i've experienced with him i've borne witness to God's grandness of vision and His goodness of heart.

being a young wife and mother is not bad.
it's just that it's not God's chosen time for me.
i thought it was.
boy, was i wrong.
but through what i've experienced --- and what i haven't --- in dealing with it i've borne witness to God's grandness of vision and His goodness of heart.




* footnote March 17, 2011: Shortly after, I got a word from God that He's calling me to physics, too. Oh, OK. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment