November 23, 2014

Body + Love

"With my body I thee worship."

So goes the old wedding vow.

But could that vow apply to singles too?

Or, more accurately, could we not apply that as humans relating to our God?
"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you,whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."  
-- Paul to the Corinthians (1 Cor 6:19-20)

Loving God through the body He gave me.

Like everything else, our body is a gift that we can use or misuse. It's something we can develop or destroy. Maintenance takes effort, but it goes a long way to maximize what we've got. :)

"In Christ, there is no more condemnation."

Today, I had a lot of opportunities to work out. Which I did *not* take. Again. But the attitude is already there. And baby steps (back to working out, eating right)...

Let's go Lord! Life is too precious to waste. :)


My desktop right now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment