April 10, 2012

Dilemma resolved. (?)

So, Jacob physically wrestled with God while Job did it philosophically. (Job's body, family, and possessions were wrecked badly enough.)

Jacob: I will not let You go until You bless me.
(Demanding!)

Job: Why, what did I ever do to deserve this?
(Demanding too...)

Teci 1: I don't get it Lord.

Teci 2: Please give me what I want.
(Yes, demanding in my own way.)


I'm not supposed to understand everything but something clicked yesterday. Something that made sense in God's own way. A dilemma resolved. Hopefully I'm not just seeing what I want to see. So as always, still trust and listen and hang on to God.

But thankful for the peace and the resolution. Because I have already seen how good and wise God is, even when I don't understand. It's just a cherry on top when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment