February 15, 2011

He's in control of everything... and that includes my heart :)

HE's in control of everything... and that includes my love life :)


Maybe there's nothing more to say
And in a funny way I'm calm
Because the power is not mine
I'm just gonna let it fly
- The Corrs, "What Can I Do"


I can’t say what’s next
And I got nothing up my sleeve
But I don’t lose my head
Cause it ain’t really up to me
And what will be will be
I ain't gonna stress

Don't look
Fate can only find you
You can't choose for something to surprise you
You never know where you're gonna fall
But I'm not worried, no I'm not worried at all
Something's watching over me
Like sweet serendipity
- Lee DeWyze, "Sweet Serendipity"


Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: 
Do not arouse or awaken love 
until it so desires.

Oh, let me warn you, sisters in Jerusalem:
Don't excite love, don't stir it up, 
until the time is ripe—and you're ready.
- The Shulammite woman, "The Song of Solomon"

No comments:

Post a Comment