September 8, 2008

So God cleansed me...Now what?

A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean."

Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately he was cured of his leprosy. --- Matthew 8:2-3

Do not call anything impure that God has made clean. --- Acts 11:9b

You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
...Remain in Me, and I will remain in you.
...Apart from Me you can do nothing.
--- John 15:3, 4a, 5b


If we deliberately keep on sinning
after we have received the knowledge of the truth
,
no sacrifice for sins is left,
but only a fearful expectation
of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

--- Hebrews 10:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment