May 18, 2011

Devil tactics

Do you find yourself doing too much? ... too little?

If Satan can't scare you,
he'll try to distract you.

Be wise. :) And, eyes on the prize. :)


"I know your works.
Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut.
I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name...
Because you have kept My word about patient endurance,
I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world,
to try those who dwell on the earth.
I am coming soon.
Hold fast to what you have,
so that no one may seize your crown.
The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God."
- Revelation 3:8,10-12a


"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial
because, having stood the test,
that person will receive the crown of life
that the Lord has promised to those who love him."
- James 1:12


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
- Hebrews 12:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment