Incredible bullshit on (http://absolutepapers.com/ and http://accuratepapers.com/):
"We strongly believe that...paper writing services do not hamper students’ progress in any way, while the contemporary academic environment often leaves them absolutely no choice but to take advantage of our help."
Oh dear. The poor students have absolutely no choice but to hire people to write papers for them because schools are just so mean and bad, aren't they? But thanks to these helpful blokes, students get good grades, and teachers won't be able to tell the difference. What a wonderful system!
Some last reminders:
"[We provide] papers that has a primary role of serving only as a guide for the students...The essays should be used with proper reference."
That's right kids. Don't forget to properly reference the whole paper that "you" just worked on.
Why do I hate this "writing service" so much?
* Because there's a difference between looking at the bright side... and repackaging evil as good.
* Because it's sickening to see people taking advantage of a system while saying, "we cannot help it".
* Because I just had my daily dose of so-sickeningly-manipulative political ads.
* Because I'm a physicist writer who's finding it so hard to write my physics paper.
* Because there *are* people who write school papers for pay... while also working as teachers who expect integrity from their students.
Man! The hypocrisy of it all.
And the beautiful irony is, I am feeling the nudges of conscience myself right now. I may not have done the exact same things above (else I couldn't have written them down!), but I *am* embroiled in some bullshit myself. :(
Dear God, please... and thank You... for helping us all. This is but another example of can't-really-help-it-if-we-tried. It turns out I do have to agree with AbsolutePapers.com --- we do have "absolutely no choice but to take advantage of [Your] help".
(And once again, Teci calms down when reminded of her own moral and other failings. :p The criticisms are still true though. :D )