November 1, 2005

worship God and God alone

And I [John] fell at his [angel’s] feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
     Revelation 19:10


Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.
Revelation 22:8-9


As Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him and fell down at his feet and worshipped him.
But Peter lifted him up, saying, “Stand up; I myself am also a man.
     Acts 10:25-26  

No comments:

Post a Comment