October 10, 2008

kilig. :) SINGLES take note :p

Pardon the thrilling-lovey-dovey-cheesiness-mushiness ("kilig" in Filipino) of this blog entry ...but then again, it's my blog and there's nothing you can do about it, mwahahahahaha!.....


Current kilig poem:
(by Ruth Bell Graham, wife of evangelist Billy Graham)

Dear God, I prayed, all unafraid
(as we're inclined to do)
I do not need a handsome man
But let him be like You;
I do not need one big and strong
nor yet so very tall,

Nor need he be some genius,
Or wealthy, Lord, at all;

But let his head be high, dear God,

And let his eye be clear,

His shoulders straight, whate'er his state,

Whate'er his earthly sphere;

And let his face have character,

A ruggedness of soul,
And let his whole life show, dear God,
A singleness of goal;
Then, when he comes,
(as he will come)
With quiet eyes aglow,
I'll understand that he's the man I prayed for, long ago.


(In the words of Snow White, "Someday my prince will come...")


Current kilig prayer: (again by Ruth Bell Graham)

Dear Lord, I just met this man, and I thought I knew what my life's work would be and where it would take me. But if You let me serve You with that man, I'd consider it the greatest privilege in my life.


Current kilig video clip: When Billy Graham meets Ruth Bell ^__^


Current kilig book excerpt: "Billy", Chapter Nine
(Complements the current kilig video clip)


My current GTalk status: Billy luvs Ruth Graham fans club president :)


(After reading all this, you might wanna join this fan club too...or not :) But God made me a movie buff, so watching a young Ms. Bell in action, especially as i barely knew her before, is like hearing gongs going off in my head now. :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment